My guest today is Louise East a certified Mindset and Life Coach and fellow Matrescence Facilitator. She works with overwhelmed mums who are ready to release guilt and perfectionism and live a calmer, more intentional life that makes their heart happy.
Louise shows us that it is possible and valuable to release yourself from the binds of the perfect mother myth.
“The mental load of perfectionism prevents you from having peace”
In this episode
- What is the perfect mother myth and how does it affect modern mums?
- Where does this message even come from?
- What are some things we do out of perfectionism?
- Louise’s practical strategies to move past perfectionism and the perfect mother myth
- Supporting our friends when they struggle with perfection too
Find Louise online
Want more slow living inspo?
If you’re ready for a slower life, join us on Facebook in the How To Live Slow Community