What does it mean to travel slow and how is it different to tourism?
Slow travel is perfect for families and anyone who wants to really get to know the rhythm of a new place. It’s about taking your time in one location, stepping out of the main tourist spots and creating your own unique experiences.
This goes beyond the 15 cities in 10 days just to say you did!
In this episode
- What is slow travel?
- The problem with fast tourism
- How to travel lightly and create net benefit to the locations you visit
- Transport and accommodation options
- Ways to get to know a place
- The ultimate benefits of travelling at a slower pace
Want to work 1:1 with me?
I’m offering 1hr sessions for $60 AUD for the last time this August.
<<Click Here>> to sign up for your own session, there are a couple of places left.
If you’re ready for a slower life, please join us below.