My guest today is Rachel Roberts, a relationship and family mentor who works with individuals, couples, and families focusing on self-discovery, communicating our needs and boundaries with grace, translating the masculine and feminine for loving and meaningful connections, and tuning into What Your Soul Holds.
It’s a deep conversation about the elements of getting to know yourself before you try to improve your relationships. Rachel shows us why its important to do inner work – and when you do, you may just find you don’t need to improve anything else!
- Becoming self-compassionate when you have a tendency to be self-critical
- Committing to self-responsibility for your needs and reactions when relationships get hard
- Tools for getting to know yourself
- Masculine and feminine energy and cycles
- Why looking at our anger and nervous system responses can be a great way to get to know ourselves on a deeper level
Find Rachel online
Want more slow living inspo?
It’s the perfect time of year to start transforming your daily routines into rituals, because every day should be a celebration. Join my 5-day series Creating Family Rituals and create more memories.