Something that’s coming up a lot lately in conversations I’ve been having with mamas is about learning to listen to your body, tune into your cycles and develop your intuition. So I asked my lovely friend Kate Manley to have a chat about how to get started. Kate shares from the perspective of getting started but even if you’ve been tracking your cycles for a while, this chat will take things further for you.
In this episode:
- Getting in tune with the natural seasons
- Getting in tune with your cycles
- What is intuition and how to start listening
- Why we lose our ability to listen in the first place
- The power of connecting with other women of all ages
Find Kate online on her website, Instagram or Facebook
Want more slow living inspo?
It’s the perfect time of year to start transforming your daily routines into rituals, because every day should be a celebration. Join my 5-day series Creating Family Rituals