This week, it’s time to kick it up a gear and start the new year with a deeeeep conversation about relationships. My guest is Nicole Mathieson, a relationship coach who helps couples create the loving intimate relationships they’ve always wanted.
Nicole has been married for 24 years and her kids are school aged so I wanted to ask her on the show to share her wisdom and experiences of making it through the early years of parenthood, which are a minefield for relationship discontent.
This is an unmissable episode.
Here’s what we talk about:
- The most common issues couples see Nicole about and what’s really going on
- How to communicate without nagging
- Taking personal responsibility for your self worth and why it matters
- What men do and don’t know about women
- How to fall back in love when you’re stuck in resentment
- Sex and your changing body
- Using your feminine and masculine energy
Want more slow living inspo?
It’s the perfect time of year to start transforming your daily routines into rituals, because every day should be a celebration. Join my 5-day series Creating Family Rituals and create more memories!