This week, it’s time to kick it up a gear and start the new year with a deeeeep conversation about relationships. My guest is Nicole Mathieson, a relationship coach who helps couples create the loving intimate relationships they’ve always wanted.
Nicole has been married for 24 years and her kids are school aged so I wanted to ask her on the show to share her wisdom and experiences of making it through the early years of parenthood, which are a minefield for relationship discontent.
This is an unmissable episode.
Here’s what we talk about:
- The most common issues couples see Nicole about and what’s really going on
- How to communicate without nagging
- Taking personal responsibility for your self worth and why it matters
- What men do and don’t know about women
- How to fall back in love when you’re stuck in resentment
- Sex and your changing body
- Using your feminine and masculine energy
Find Nicole online on her website, Instagram or Facebook
Want more slow living inspo?
It’s the perfect time of year to start transforming your daily routines into rituals, because every day should be a celebration. Join my 5-day series Creating Family Rituals and create more memories!