Today I have a collection of thoughts for you on slowing living. Specifically on slowing down your experience of time and increasing the fulfilment you get out of each phase of life.
You can read the full written version of this podcast over on my Substack. While you’re there, consider subscribing so you receive my latest written articles in your inbox. There’s also a chat function so we can more easily connect and discuss our favourite slow living topics and tips together!
In this episode:
- Modern Life Is Too Convenient
- Visualise your 80 year old self
- What would it look like to not have goals for a while?
- An Effective Way To Stretch Your Timelines
- The Seasonal Analogy
- Consider your menstrual calendar
- Things Meant For When You’re Older
Substack: Stretching Your Timelines
Want to work 1:1 with me? You can book directly here.
If you’re ready for a slower life, please join us below.